Here are our favourite music videos from French singers and bands. We hope you'll enjoy them. Don't forget to leave your comments !
so funny! LOL :)
good song random beggining epic wallpaper
the video is funny and i love the song cause it is catchy
All of the songs you have posted are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that was awesome hahahhaha funny granddadrandom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
soo sad i started crying about it
Haha I like this a lot!!
great song it was cool but a bit random
I like this a lot the video is really strange !!!
i like the Video to this song, and i like this song Meghan Griffiths
Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.
so funny! LOL :)
RépondreSupprimergood song
RépondreSupprimerrandom beggining
epic wallpaper
the video is funny and i love the song cause it is catchy
RépondreSupprimerAll of the songs you have posted are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RépondreSupprimerthat was awesome
RépondreSupprimerhahahhaha funny granddad
random!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
soo sad i started crying about it
RépondreSupprimerHaha I like this a lot!!
RépondreSupprimergreat song it was cool but a bit random
RépondreSupprimerI like this a lot the video is really strange !!!
RépondreSupprimeri like the Video to this song, and i like this song
RépondreSupprimerMeghan Griffiths